|My Old Enemy|
|Start||Commander Eligor Dawnbringer|
|End||Commander Eligor Dawnbringer|
|Reputation||+350 Valiance Expedition|
|Rewards||, , , , , or |
Suggested Players 
While they could prove useful in fighting the Scourge, Abbendis herself is far too shrewd an opponent to let live. Trust me, if we let them stand, she will be at our throats before the dust settles.
So, we'll deprive them of their leadership and go about our business. Bring me her head as proof.
Is it done then?
An unfortunate, but necessary action that we had to take in dealing with Abbendis. In another lifetime, I think I could have imagined fighting side-by-side with her.
<The commander's voice trails off trails off as he reflects a moment before proceeding.>
I'm a little concerned about this grand admiral you describe. Barean Westwind you say? I can't believe that he's still alive. He must be ancient. We'll have to deal with him later, however.
In the meantime, I think you've earned a reward and a little R & R.
- Admiral Barean Westwind says: Kill them Abbendis! Do not fail me!
- High General Abbendis says: Now I'll show you the REAL power of the Onslaught!
- The grand admiral studies you a moment through narrowed eyes.
- Westwind walks over to Abbendis's corpse and kneels.
- Admiral Barean Westwind says: You served your purpose.
- Admiral Barean Westwind says: I will see you weaklings in Icecrown... if you live that long!
- The grand admiral teleports out.