|My Son, the Prince|
|Start||King Varian Wrynn|
|End||King Varian Wrynn|
Requires Level 84
or 1524 at Level 90
Introduce yourself to in Stormwind Keep. Speak with once you are both acquainted.
- Introduced to Anduin
Great burdens have been placed on my son's shoulders in his short lifetime, and I fear his responsibilities are only going to grow.
He will never learn leadership confined to the keep, but I am loath to send him forth without escort.
<name>, your deeds in the wake of this cataclysm are already legendary. You would be an excellent mentor for young Prince Anduin.
Please, introduce yourself to him. There is some pressing city business that you both can attend to for me.
Excellent, Anduin will learn a lot by shadowing you.
Remember, stay within the city's borders. Keep him out of trouble. And above all else, guard him with your life.
<King Wrynn turns his attention to his son.>
Anduin, no adventures! Stay close to <name> and return to the keep should you see any trouble.
You will receive:
Anduin offers to the following class-specific greetings:
- Death Knight: <name>, I remember when you first came to see my father after the battle for Ebon Hold. I'm glad you're still with us.
- Druid: I've always wondered what it would be like to be a druid. Where do your clothes go when you change into a bear?
- Hunter: So you're a hunter? My father has taught me to be pretty handy with a bow, myself.
- Mage: You're a mage, like ? How long have you studied the arcane? It seems so difficult to master.
- Paladin: You're a paladin? was, as well. He taught me a great deal. I... I still miss him.
- Priest: I'm training to be a priest, myself. One day I hope I can command as much power as you.
- Rogue: This is great, I never get to talk to Stormwind's rogues. They're always so quiet and secretive...
- Shaman: What's it like to be a shaman? I met once. My father doesn't trust him but he seemed very wise.
- Warlock: Being a powerful warlock must be hard. Do you ever worry you'll lose control of one of your demons?
- Warrior: You're one of the fiercest-looking warriors I've ever seen, <name>!
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.