|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Mystery of the Infinite|
|Level||75 (Requires 72)|
|Reputation||Wyrmrest Accord +350|
Protect the hourglass for as long as it lasts and then return to her with whatever information you gain.
- Hourglass of Eternity protected
A time storm at the Bronze Dragonshrine to the northeast is keeping immortals from entering.
The Infinite Dragonflight are in a fight inside with the defenders to wrest control of the dragonshrine. We must take this opportunity to gain information.
You are not immortal. You can cross into the dragonshrine and use the Hourglass of Eternity. Protect the hourglass for long enough and the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight should be revealed.
Be warned, the Infinite Dragonflight will try to stop you!
You saw Nozdormu? That doesn't make any sense.
<Chromie thinks a moment about what you've said.>
Actually, that's great news! We had no idea of where or when the Lord of Time had gone to. We just knew that he had disappeared to deal with very important matters.
So, even though the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight wasn't revealed, you've discovered that Nozdormu is alive and well, and fighting back against them!
Thank you, <name>!
The Bronze Dragonshrine is located at. When using the Hourglass, your "Future You" will assist you in the quest.
Two waves of 2, One wave of 3, One wave of a 75 elite.
Future You begins with these two lines:
- Future You whispers: Hey there, <name>, don't be alarmed. It's me... you... from the future. I'm here to help.
- Future You whispers: Heads up... here they come. I'll help as much as I can. Let's just keep them off the hourglass!
...whispers at least one of these lines:
- Future You whispers: What? Am I here alone. We both have a stake at this, you know!
- Future You whispers: No matter what, you can't die, because would mean that I would cease to exist, right? But, I was here before when I was you. I'm so confused!
- Future You whispers: Sorry, but Chromie said that I couldn't reveal anything about your future to you. She said that if I did, I would cease to exist.
- Future You whispers: Look at you fight; no wonder I turned to drinking.
- Future You whispers: Wow, I'd forgotten how inexperienced I used to be.
- Future You whispers: I can't believe that I used to wear that.
- Future You whispers: Listen. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but there's going to be this party that you're invited to. Whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE PUNCH!
- Future You whispers: Wish I could remember how many of the Infinite Dragonflight were going to try to stop you. This fight was so long ago.
...and ends with these two lines:
- Future You whispers: Look, <name>, the hourglass has revealed Nozdormu!
- Future You whispers: Farewell, <name>. Keep us alive and get some better equipment!
Just as is referred to in the quest, completion results with Nozdormu being permanently spawned for the player.