| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Mystery of the Sarcen Stone|
Requires Level 10
or 546 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Silvermoon City|
|Rewards|| or |
Before she died, was charged with burying something at the bottom of the lake, a powerful artifact that the archmages of Mennar spent their last moments creating. No doubt Malynea Skyreaver will want to see the artifact, presuming it still exists. You resolve to search the bottom of Lake Mennar for the Sarcen Stone.
Did you discover anything at the lake? You're soaking wet.
A Sarcen stone? That's the stuff of legend - let me see that!
<Name>, Sarcen stones are used to redirect the ley lines of magical energy. You realize what this means? The mages of Mennar weren't staying behind out of misguided loyalty. They sacrificed their lives in order to create this artifact in an attempt to draw energy away from the portal through which the demons were flooding Azeroth. They were buying time for the rest of the world to fight back! History never recorded their deeds. What a discovery!
You will also receive:
You will also be able to choose one of these rewards:
South of the arch in the middle of the lake on the lakebed is an Ancien Stone Cask, mostly buried.
- Malynea Skyreaver says: Did you hear that, Clubnik? Those that died defending Lake Mennar are heroes. Their selfless actions may have even saved this entire world! A memorial should be erected.
- Custer Clubnik says: Sure I hear ya.
- Custer Clubnik says: Howsabout a ... Memorial Fuel Depot?
- Custer Clubnik says: It'll be very tasteful!
- Malynea Skyreaver says: Clubnik? I hope you die. In a fire.
- Complete all of:
-  /  / 
- Side chain:
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added