| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Requires Level 80
|Experience||2770 XP |
or 661 at Level 90
|Reputation||+10 Earthen Ring|
Enter Nespirah's northwestern entrance, then find a way to communicate with it.
- Find a way to communicate with Nespirah
It is clear to me at this point what must be done, <name>.
The naga can only be obtaining these pearls from one place: Nespirah, the ancient, shelled creature that rests outside of this cave. Why Nespirah would submit to the naga, however, is beyond my understanding.
We can enter Nespirah's body cavity through a small tube near the exit to this cave. I must first fetch , then we can meet you inside. We will convene in Nespirah's northwestern entrance.
Erunak trusts this task to me? Very well, let's see what we can learn from the ancient one.
You will receive:
Exit the cave, mount up, and swim southeast to the big red opening[51.9, 48.6] just to the left of its mouth with air bubbles rising out of it. Swim inside and run toward the center. Duarn and Stonespeaker will follow.
A script event happens:
- Earthmender Duarn says: Her body appears even larger from the inside. Fascinating!
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Amazing!
- The shaman head over to the ledge overlooking the mine beneath.
- Earthmender Duarn says: Look, <race>. I see man and orc, chained up as slaves, mining Nespirah's pearls. And I see naga holding the whip. Something must be done.
- Earthmender Duarn says: What's this over here?
- The party enters a room near Nespirah's head, containing its brain.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: This job is well-suited for you, Duarn. I must attend to matters outside.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Good luck to you too, <name>.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.