|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Start||Inventor's Library Console|
|Category||The Storm Peaks|
|Rewards||Choose one of:|
Charging inventor's disk.
Disk charging completed.
Preparing emergency protocol gamma.
Emergency protocol loaded. Please use the charged disk to activate the guardian of Norgannon's shell, Archivist Mechaton. The archivist will release the shell once your identity has been verified.
Please have a pleasant millennium.
Did you find Norgannon's shell?
That's it! That's the first half of Norgannon's keystone. Well done, <name>. I've had Archaeologist Andorin on the lookouts for clues to the shell's whereabouts for a long time. He's never going to believe me when I tell him it was an intrepid <race> who found it instead.
Use the charged disk to summon the archivist, who will arrive and scan you to check your identity.
- Archivist Mechaton says: Use of the Inventor's Disk detected. Emergency protocol gamma activated.
- Archivist Mechaton says: Verifying status of Norgannon's shell.
- Archivist Mechaton says: Norgannon's shell accounted for and secure. It will be available for transfer once user's identity has been verified.
- Archivist Mechaton says: Standby to verify identity as Keeper Mimir.
- Mechaton stuns you as he scans your identity.
- Archivist Mechaton says: Identity verification failed. User is not Keeper Mimir.
- Archivist Mechaton says: The Inventor's Disk has fallen into the hands of an unauthorized user. Activating defense protocol.
- Archivist Mechaton says: Impostor must be dealt with. The Inventor's Disk must be recovered.