Requires Level 8
|Experience||975 XP |
or 5850 at Level 90
Required for completion:
- In a cave along the southern bank of the lake, a timberling named Oakenscowl is spreading corruption to all the creatures that make Lake Al'Ameth their home.
- I dared not get too close, but even from a distance, it is obvious: Oakenscowl is being poisoned by the largest tumor I have ever seen... I would call it gargantuan, even.
- <name>, you have already done much to aid my efforts, but I ask of you one more task. Hunt down Oakenscowl and collect the tumor; remove this source of corruption from my home.
- Have you located Oakenscowl yet, <race>?
- I knew you were more than capable of ridding the lake of that horrible beast.
- It is a distressing situation; Oakenscowl was once a grand leader amongst his kind... but corruption does not discriminate between the lowly and the noble.
- The size of this tumor is quite disturbing, but I must study it to learn more about the disease that upsets the timberling population.
- Thank you, <name>.
You will receive one of the following: