| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level||81 (Requires 80)|
|Reputation||+500 Earthen Ring|
|Rewards|| or or |
Head to the top of Nespirah and slay Overseer Idra'kess.
Listen... I've seen the senior warlords and prophets head up that ramp to an upper chamber. I assume that their leader is in there, or perhaps the key to Nespirah's awakening. Hopefully both.
<Duarn closes his eyes and nods.>
Nespirah says that she is quite grateful, and that she has a small surprise ready for the naga.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of these rewards:
Keep circling counter-clockwise (if you're Horde, clockwise if you're Alliance) until reaching a ramp[62.8, 57.8] heading counterclockwise upstairs. There you will find the Overseer, a level 79 elite with 39,120 health and two adds, each with 5216 health. Focus on the two mistresses, as their frostbolts hit for more than Idra'kess's melee swings. Once they're down, take Idra'kess down to half health. He will spawn a protection sphere that absorbs 90% of damage inflicted and channel a spell on Nespirah. A large number of abscesses will spawn too. Attack the abscesses to drop stacks of the shield, then finish him off. He doesn't stop the channel even after the sphere drops.
At 50% health:
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: You are too late, you foolsss! The ancient one'sss will is broken! The process is nearly complete!
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: Now, you will watch as I complete the ritual and turn the beast against you!
After removing stacks, any of:
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: No! My bubble is weakening!
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: Aghhh! My sssphere!
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: Nessspirah! Why do you turn against me?
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.