| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Pack Your Bags|
or 24 at Level 90
Obtain a Coldridge Bear Flagon, a Ragged Wolf-Hide Cloak, and some Leftover Boar Meat.
The wait limit on my gyro is such that I only have enough room for one dwarf. Looks like you're in luck, <name>!
That dwarf woman told me that most of your personal belongings have been moved inside Anvilmar. Please gather what you'll need, finish up any affairs that remain, and return to me when you're prepared for takeoff.
Are you absolutely certain you've taken care of everything? You won't have time to turn back.
Took you long enough. Hold on tight, and take a good look! Chances are you won't be coming back here for quite some time.
- Milo Geartwinge says: <Static>
Is this thing on? Hello?
- Milo Geartwinge says: Ahh, there you are. Hello! I figured that, while you're flying to Kharanos, I'd give you some data about what's going on outside of Coldridge Valley.
- Milo Geartwinge says: It seems you Coldridge folks are dreadfully under-informed about the events of the last few days.
- Milo Geartwinge says: If you thought you had problems with trolls in Coldridge, wait 'til you get to Kharanos! That big cataclysm got the trolls are stirred up out here.
- Milo Geartwinge says: And if you'll look to your left, you'll see that the gnomes have retaken Gnomeregan. Hooray for us!
- Milo Geartwinge says: There's plenty else going on out here, too. We've opened up the path to the airport, there's rumors of Dark Irons in the east... oh, and I think something weird is going on with that dwarf king, . Might want to check it out.
- Milo Geartwinge says: And here we are! Welcome to Kharanos! Watch your step on the way out.
-  / 
-  / 
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added