Requires Level 30
or at Level 90
|Next|| (Engineering only)|
Pearl Diving is a neutral quest in which players must gather pearls from the Vile Reef in Stranglethorn Vale, which Rigglefuzz the goblin wishes to use to create bombs to scare away hungry predators. This quest is a must for engineers, since they can then get the recipe for from the follow-up quest. However, non-engineers can do this first part of the quest if they so desire.
How to Get This Quest Edit
Other Quests in this Area Edit
-  - from Wizzle Brassbolts at the Mirage Raceway in Thousand Needles
-  - from Rigglefuzz in the Valley of Fangs in the Badlands
-  - from Kin'weelay at Grom'Gol in Stranglethorn Vale
-  - from Brother Nimetz at the Rebel Camp in Stranglethorn Vale
-  - from Catelyn the Blade at the inn in Booty Bay, in Stranglethorn Vale
can be found inside Giant Clams in The Vile Reef, Stranglethorn Vale. The drop rate is 100%, which makes this quest go quickly.
Beware of the lvl 35 elite murlocs in the area. Various water-breathing items such as or could be useful here, but it is perfectly feasible to do this quest without their aid.
- The Badlands is a harsh place, filled with vicious predators and bold scavengers. Scary, especially for a short little goblin. To survive, I have to be tricky!
- I know the recipe for flash bombs. I use those to scare away wildlife. But I'm running low on one of the ingredients: crushed blue pearl powder. Get me some and I'll make it worth your efforts.
- Heh, and I hope you have good boots on. The Blue Pearls I need are found from clams at the Vile Reef.
You will be rewarded with:
You will be allowed to choose one of the following:
- Did you get my pearls? I'm almost out of flash bombs!
- These will work great! I just need to smash them into powder...then mix them with a little of this and a little of that.
- Watch out, scavengers! Prepare to be flashed!