ObjectivesTake your orphan, Kekek, to visit Snowfall Glade in Dragonblight. Make sure to call him if he is not present when you get there.
- Kekek taken to visit Snowfall Glade.
Kekek think there not enough other pups living with orphan-lady. Maybe we go visit some others?
<Kekek scowls at the mention of the tuskarr.>
You take Kekek to Snowfall Glade now?
Kekek like new Snowfall friends, maybe come back and go hunting together sometime. Maybe we go tip over walrus-men when they sleeping.
Land somewhere in Snowfall Glade not near any hostile mobs and summon Kekek. You can also summon Kekek, mount on your flying mount and fly close to the ground; he will easily keep up, and you can hover out of reach of any Snowfall wolvar. A Snowfall Glade Playmate will spawn and run towards Kekek.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Look!
- Snowfall Glade Playmate says: Better watch out!
- The playmate tosses a snowball at Kekek.
- Snowfall Glade Playmate says: Got you good!
- Kekek tosses a snowball back at the playmate.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Got you back!
- A few more snowballs go flying back and forth.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Good snowball fight!
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added