|Pool Pony Rescue|
|Level||84 (Requires 84)|
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Use the Pool Ponies to rescue 10 Krazzworks Laborers that have fallen into the water.
Brett "the Bummer" unpacked the Krazzworks in the wrong place and now it's highly unstable. The explosions from the instability are throwing our laborers off of the platforms and into the water below.
You don't mind flying down there and rescuing them with some pool ponies, <name>?
Thanks, <name>! Now if we could just get the Krazzworks stable so that our people would stop being thrown off of the platforms.
You will receive:
Upon quest acceptance:
- Flashbang Rothman says: I have plenty of emergency pool ponies, <name>. Please throw them to our laborers in the water below.
Krazzwork Laborers will yell the following prior to rescue...
- Hey you! Help!
I can't swim!
I don't want to die!
I'm gonna drown! Help!
I'm so tired....
If only I'd remembered to wear my standard-issue emergency pool pony vest.
...and the following when rescued:
- A pool pony in the nick of time!
I was gonna drown for sure!
It's about time! You know how long I've been treading water here?
Thanks, friend. My rocket jump fizzled.
With the pool pony, I can make it back.
You're a miracle worker, <name>!
- The Laborers can be found in the water surrounding the Krazzworks.
- Players can toss them their pony while mounted, so there is no need to enter the water to engage the sharks.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.