| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Start||Harrison Jones [64.4, 22.3]|
|End||Harrison Jones [64.6, 28.6]|
Requires Level 83
|Experience||43,900 XP |
or 104626 at Level 90
Assist at the Khartut's Tomb.
- Assisted Harrsion at Khartut's Tomb.
What a find!
Right here... exactly where my notes predicted it would be.
With any luck, inside this chamber will lie clues to the legendary Coffer of the Promise.
That's right, <name>. It's not just a myth. I believe it truly exists.
I'll explain more later. For now, just give me a hand with these explosives.
Shake it off, kid.
Happens to me all the time...
You will receive:
- 8 60
- 43900 XP
After accepting the quest, look a few yards to the northeast to see an active Powder Keg in front of Harrison's Mule. Click it to start a cutscene. In a scene straight out of the fourth Indiana Jones movie, a fuse is lit that leads to one keg in the middle of a huge batch. With mere seconds to spare, both Harrison and the player jump into nearby chests to shield themselves from the explosion. The chests are launched south to the Obelisk of the Stars, one of which takes takes out a .
- As the player interacts with the keg, a pygmy spooks Harrison's Mule. It kicks a brazier, which falls over.
- Harrison Jones says: Whoa... easy, now.
- Said brazier conveniently falls onto the fuse leading to a big pile of powder kegs. Horrified, Harrison and the player turn and run to the nearby chests.
- Harrison Jones yells: Quick, <name>! Into the chests!
- As the camera pulls back, the kegs explode! The two chests are launched in the explosion to the south toward the Obelisk of the Stars. The player's chest takes out a sand pygmy on the ground trying to dodge, but acts like a deer in headlights. Harrison and the player get out of the chests and dust themselves off.
- Harrison Jones says: You'd be surprised how often that works.
Talk to Harrison to complete the quest. However, he does not offer the followup. Instead, the that the player's chest took out does. There is also an Elaborate Disc to the southeast that offers another quest.
The quest is a likely reference to the "nuking the fridge" scene from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.