| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Read the Manual|
|Level||14 (Requires 10)|
|Rewards|| or |
Assemble the Samophlange Manual.
Back when I was in the Tinker's Union, Boss Copperplug was the best engineer we had. He defected to the Venture Company shortly before I left, and took his greatest techniques with him. He hoarded his secrets, doling out bits and pieces of knowledge to his trusted inner circle.
If he built the samophlange, then he's probably got the manual. Last I heard, he was operating right here, out of Boulder Lode mine to the northeast. Get the manual from him, and collect the pages from his followers.
Did you find Copperplug?
You found it! Wow, it's over 600 pages, only 30 of which are intentionally left blank.
Let's see. Chapter three: Backsplicing the Reverse Crankshaft Flywheel Pulley? Interesting. Chapter seven: Valve Timing for the High-Pressure Expansion Condenser!? This stuff is great! And I still don't even know what this thing does.
Here, have some of my old tools. Let's fire this thing up one last time!
- Sputtervalve says: All I have to do is resequence the oscillating coolant pressure valves...
- Brak Blusterpipe says: It's beautiful ...hav ewe figured out what it does yet?
- Sputtervalve says: No idea. But ti's doing it perfectly!
- Nozzlepot says: Is that a working samophlange? Throttle it up! MAX POWER!
The samophlange explodes, knocking back the three goblins.
- Nozzlepot says: Sputtervalve you're a genius! I'll take 30.
- Sputtervalve says: Right away, Noz.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.