| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level||81 (Requires 80)|
Kill 10 Kvaldir defenders in the Ruins of Vashj'ir.
There have been no reports yet of their leader. I'm sure that culling them further will force the coward to rear his head soon enough.
Shall we continue?
I had heard tales of the fierceness of these Kvaldir, but so far, the boasts seem empty.
Hah! It seems you were right. That broken trident is serving you just fine. I suppose I don't get to see you claw anything to death today after all.
You will receive:
- 34650 XP
This is the first quest of the Battlemaiden chain! The Battlemaiden is a level 82 elite rogue-like naga with 389,000 health, 100 energy, and the following abilities:
- ω ϖ (30 energy) 10-40 yd range—Hurls your trident at a target and pulls them back to you, dealing 2125 to 2875 Physical damage and taunting the target. (6 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 8 yd range—Deals 3306 to 4294 Shadow Damage to up to 3 targets and increasing the Battlemaiden's damage by 20%. The Battlemaiden gains 5 energy and 10% of the damage caused in health.
While out of combat, the battlemaiden will stack Battlemaiden's Intensity, a movement speed buff, every five seconds:
- ω ϖ—The Naz'jar Battlemaiden can push herself to unimaginable speeds as long as she remains unencumbered by combat. Stacks up to three times.
- Before accept
- Fathom-Stalker Azjentus says: I could hear the sound of your trident breaking from the gardens! The skulls of these Kvaldir are has hard as rock.
- Naz'jar Battlemaiden says: A single prong. Hardly enough to stop me from slaughtering hundreds more.
- Fathom-Stalker Azjentus says: Indeed. I doubt much would.
- Getting settled:
-  /  / 
-  (during A Better Vantage)
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.