|Ride to Orgrimmar|
|Level||10 (Requires 10)|
|Reputation||75 Darkspear Trolls 75 Orgrimmar|
Ride to Orgrimmar is the 2nd quest in the Meats to Orgrimmar quest chain.
Buy a wind rider to Orgrimmar from the wind rider master Devrak, then bring Zargh's Meats to Gryshka in Orgrimmar.
For just a few coins I will have a wind rider bring you to Orgrimmar. When you get there, you can take Zargh's Meats to Gryshka. Her inn is in the Valley of Strength, not far from the Skytower, where my wind rider will drop you off.
Speak with me again when you are ready for the journey.
Something smells good! You don't have raw meat on you, do you?
Oh, wonderful! Those are fine cuts! These are from Zargh, are they? That Orc sure knows his way into a lady's heart...
Oh, I can't wait to cook it. But not too much! Meat is best served rare, don't you think?
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 420 XP (or 2 40 at level 70)
- This quest is for orcs and trolls only.
- You will need one inventory spot to accept this quest and receive Zargh's Meats, which is required to complete this quest.
- Devrak is the windrider master in the western part of Crossroads.
- Completion of this quest will allow one to receive the  quest.