|Ridin' the Rocketway|
|Level||85 (Requires 10)|
ObjectivesHead to the Southern Rocketway Terminus in Azshara and board the Redhound Two-Seater prototype at the top of the tower.
- Take Your Orphan to Ride the Rocketway
I heard that the newest members of the Horde, the goblins, built a crazy road in Azshara and it's just for rockets! Can you imagine? Ever since I heard about it, I've wanted to pay a visit. I asked Matron Battlewail about it and she said it's called the Rocketway!
She even told me they're working on a prototype rocket with two seats. D'you wanna go there and see if we can try it out? I bet the experimental rocket is near the Secret Lab at the south end of the Rocketway...
- Orcish Orphan says: This is gonna be fun!
- Orcish Orphan says: I've seen goblins riding these things. I know they can go faster!
- Orcish Orphan says: I wonder what this button does...
- Orcish Orphan says: Now THAT'S more like it!
- Orcish Orphan says: I've figured out how this works. I'm taking control!
- Orcish Orphan says: Hang onto your, um...helmet!
- Orcish Orphan says: I'm losing control!
- Orcish Orphan says: No, rocket! Don't go that way!
- Orcish Orphan says: I think I found the emergency button. Rockets have those, don't they?
- Orcish Orphan says: I did it! I got us back on track!
- Orcish Orphan says: This is the only button I haven't pushed yet. Let's give it a try!
- Orcish Orphan says: Whoooooooa!
- There is no need to speak with the . Just hop aboard the rocket that's waiting at the top of the tower.
Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Added.