| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Salhet the Tactician|
Requires Level 83
or 62774 at Level 90
|Rewards|| or or |
- Bloodsnarl Scavenger slain x30
Ever since I was a cub, I've always wanted to be a general.
I was eager to join the army. But as you've seen, my combat skills are not all quite there.
This is not the first time I've been sent to kill hyenas. As a matter of fact, I get sent here so often, that I've befriended these and trained them to do my bidding.
They are my soldiers and at my command they will slay legions of hyenas. Watch!
Did you see, <name>?
Maybe he'll put us in charge of our own squad!
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Talk to Salhet:
- Some day I'll be able to put my skills at the service of Ramkahen.
Players are now given command of the lions, with three abilities:
- ω ϖ (1.5 second cooldown) 60 yd range—Move Salhet's Lions to the targeted location.
- ω ϖ (15 second cooldown)—Command Salhet's Lions to let out a Fierce Roar, causing enemies to be overcome by fear.
- ω ϖ (30 second cooldown)—Increases your attack speed by 40%. In addition, attacks strike an additional nearby opponent. Lasts 12 sec.
- You can command the lions to move with the Move ability.
- Hyenas approach from your left flank. Engage them!
- They approach from your right now! Use your Fierce Roar ability if your lions become overwhelmed!
- They approach from both sides in great numbers now!
- High Priest:
- High Commander
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.