| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Segmentation Fault: Core Dumped|
|Start||Secret Lab Squawkbox|
Requires Level 11
|Experience||910 XP |
or 5460 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Activate the Reactor Control Console and escort the Azsharite Core back to the Southern Rocketway Terminus. Use the Fireliminator X-21 on the Core if it starts to overheat.
Once we flush the central reactor, I need you to return the core to me. It's 100% refined azsharite crystal, which is both powerful and dangerous. And lovely. Oh precious azsharite, the shaper of worlds to come!
The giant lever to your left will dump the core and send it to me via the rail system. The core will be superheated, so you'll need to periodically douse it with the Fireliminator on the way here... don't let it reach critical temperature!
Don't worry about the residual effects of all those burning chemicals in the lab. Hair grows back!
Whew, the sample is secure. And it's still steaming! Thank you, <name>.
You will receive:
Pull the lever to start the event. The hobgoblin will spring in to action and start pushing the cart toward the rocketway terminus. The reactor core stacks a buff every few seconds the longer it doesn't get hit with the Fireliminator. It also takes 10 damage multiplied by the number of stacks after a few seconds, so move quickly!
On pulling the lever:
- WARNING: Reactor Core Flushed!
- Hulking Labgoblin says: We must push little cart!
The core takes more than 30 damage:
- The Azsharite Core is Overheating - use the Fireliminator to cool it!
If the core heats pat 4 stacks:
- Azsharite Core at 60 percent integrity...
- The Azsharite Core is dangerously close to overheating.
- The Azsharite Core is about to go critical!
- Azsharite Core goes critical!
Using the fireliminator:
- The Azsharite Core momentarily cools off.
- Hulking Labgoblin says: You make face soaky.
- Hulking Labgoblin says: Chilly tickles!
- Hulking Labgoblin says: My mouth tastes wet!
- Gormungan says: My, that's quite a load you have there.
- Research Intern says: Wow - is that refined Azsharite?
- Research Intern says: I never thought I'd see such a pure sample.
Naga side chain
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added