|She Says Potato|
Requires Level 1
|Experience||Varies XP |
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
- My wife Ellen has enlisted my help in keeping the tables stocked, but she can't make up her mind. First I was making pumpkin pie, but now she's changed her mind and she wants candied sweet potatoes.
- Well, I've already started on the pie, so maybe you can help me whip up those sweet potatoes. She'll be pleasantly surprised if we can get everything she's asked for.
- If you're going to cook the sweet potatoes yourself, you'll have to buy them from the Pilgrim's Bounty merchant in Darnassus. Thanks, <name>.
- Roberta Carter has recruited me to help prepare one of the feast dishes, candied sweet potatoes. Normally, I'd love to help, but I've promised the hostess that I'd help her watch the tables.
- I'd really appreciate it if you would help me come up with those candied sweet potatoes. Roberta would never forgive me if I let her down.
- If you're going to cook the sweet potatoes yourself, you'll have to buy them from the Pilgrim's Bounty merchant in Thunder Bluff. Thanks, <name>.
Do you have those candied sweet potatoes?
- These are perfect. Thanks for helping me with this, <name>. The meal will get served on time and Ellen will be happy.
- Thanks, <name>. Now, I can help the hostess out and still keep my word to Roberta.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added