|The Sigil of Trollbane|
Requires Level 35
|Experience||4800 XP |
or 28799 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Darkspear Trolls|
Sigil of Trollbane is the sixth step in the long Trol'kalar quest chain.
The final of the sigils needed to unlock the tomb of Thoras Trollbane is held by his son personally. He resides deep within Stromgarde, in a chapel in the militia-held districts. Prince Galen is well protected and no slouch of a warrior himself, so this task could prove most difficult.
You've returned, <name>. Is the line of Ignaeus Trollbane broken?
Quite a day this is, <class>. The blood of Trollbane will no longer haunt my people, and the sigils needed to take Trol'kalar are in our possession. Soon, very soon, we will strike against the hated trolls of Zul'Gurub.
- Galen can be found in the chapel, well inside the Stromgarde milita sector of the keep.
- This is the hardest quest in the chain, as Galen is level 44. He is not, however, particularly difficult outside from that- any character in the low 40s should be able to solo him without difficulty.
- Try to avoid killing the nearbye alliance vendor, as this will mark you for PvP. He is non-hostile in any case.
- It is advisable to kill all or most of the guards outside the chapel before pulling Galen out.
- A hearthstone to escape is a good idea if you don't want to have to fight your way through all the guards twice (four times if you count the final quest in the chain as well).