|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Rescue 5 Injured Druids of the Talon on Fireplume Peak.
- Druids of the Talon rescued (5)
Many of our Storm Crows have gone ahead to scout the peak and attempt to retrieve some of the fire hawk eggs, but to very little success I'm afraid. The thermals make it nearly impossible to fly safely, and the fire hawks aren't exactly friendly either.
I need you to head over there and rescue any druids that you can. I've got splints, bandages, burn salves, smelling salts... anything you'll need to get them back on their feet, assuming they're still alive. Please hurry and help anyone you can find.
Several of our brothers and sisters passed by while returning to the safety of the Sentinel Tree. You did very well out there, <name>. Thank you.
You will receive:
- Look for the injured druidic birds scattered about the peak. Being purple and dark blue, they can blend in with the ground.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.