|Slaves of the Stormforged|
|Start||Bouldercrag the Rockshaper|
|End||Bouldercrag the Rockshaper|
|Level||80 (Requires 77)|
|Category||The Storm Peaks|
- Attempt to free Captive Mechagnome: (8)
- slain: (3)
I don't know where these mechagnomes came from, nor what they would do with their freedom, but perhaps we can win their help.
Go to the Frozen Mine, <name>, and set these creatures free from their bondage. Ask if they would fight alongside us against iron dwarf tyranny.
Have you freed the slaves of the stormforged?
I had hoped that more of the captives would choose to join us, but I do not blame them. Willing allies are few and far between, and we are thankful that you have lent your blade to our cause.
When speaking to a Captive Mechagnome:
- Go back to work before the overseer sees us.
Captive Mechagnomes will then say any of the following:
- Does not compute. Unit malfunctioning. Directive: shut down.
- New directive: leave mine and return to Inventor's Library.
- New directive: assist in the defeat of the iron dwarves.
- Free again? Keeper Mimir's work awaits.
- Thank you, <race>. I will join your struggle against the stormforged.
-  or 
-  & 
-  & 
-  & 
While killing golems, loot the to continue the quest chain.
-  &