|Spirits Are With Us|
|Experience||69,400 XP |
or 165399 at Level 90
Prepare the bonfire in Fort Livingston for ritual.
- Use the bonfire in Fort Livingston
Da bonfire in da middle of da camp, we can use dat to perform a ritual.
Whatever be makin' dese serpents attack, dey probably still watchin' over dem.
Da only problem, <name>, is dat I only be here in spirit form. I need you to be my hands. I need you to go to da fire an' prepare it for me. Den I'll handle da rest.
You will receive:
- 16 54
- 69400 XP
- Venoxis will appear during the bonfire ritual, revealing that he has been controlling the Jungle Serpents this whole time.
- Bwemba says: Now let's see what Bwemba's conjured up...
- High Priest Venoxis says: You disssssturb the plans of Gurubashi, little one. It'sss too late for you. Too late for all of you!
- High Priest Venoxis says: My ssssserpents, dey already ssssslither beneath every rock an' shrub of Ssssstranglethorn.
- High Priest Venoxis says: We will reclaim thisss land. Gurubashi land. An' we kill anyone dat getssss in our way!
- Bwemba says: Dis is serious business. Venoxis ain't one to trifle wit'.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Added.