|Springing the Trap|
or 12059 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Wyrmrest Accord|
|Rewards||, , , , , or |
- Assault on Malygos Complete
We owe this opportunity in great part to your efforts, <name>.
It is only fitting that you initiate the attack on Malygos.
Take this spark and use it to light the signal fire northwest of the Nexus. Keristrasza will direct you from there.
You will also receive: 4 70 and +250 Wyrmrest Accord reputation.
Did you meet with Keristrasza?
We have dealt a blow to Malygos, but it has come at a high price.
The signal fire to light is on the northern entrance to the Nexus at [25.4, 21.8]. If the fire is already lit, another player is enjoying the quest script. Wait for the fire to go out (less than two minutes), then use .
Drop any shapeshifts/forms before using the fire, as part of the script involves getting taxied around Coldarra. The quest completes before starts her trip, so the following points do not affect successful completion just whether you see the story.
- Keristrasza says: Stay close to me, <name>. I could not bear for any harm to come to you.
- Keristrasza yells: MALYGOS!!
- Keristrasza puts the Corpse of Saragosa on the ground.
- Keristrasza yells: Come, Lord of Magic, and recover your precious consort....
- Keristrasza flames the Corpse and sets it on fire.
- Keristrasza yells: ...what remains of her!
- Keristrasza says: Come, <name>. Let us see the fruits of our efforts.
- Keristrasza takes the player on her back and flies around the Nexus, observing the situation, including Malygos battling the reds high above.
- Malygos yells: Saragosa! What has become of you?
- She lands in eastern Coldarra (at [34.3, 25.2]) as the quest completes, but the script event continues.
- Keristrasza says: Hurry, <name>! Flee! Live to finish what we've begun here....
- Malygos yells: Keristrasza! You've bested my consort... and now YOU shall take her place!
- Malygos shoots a bolt at Keristrasza, freezing her so that he can capture her.
- Keristrasza yells: Never!
- Having caught Keristrasza, both dragons despawn.