|Stealing Back the Mushrooms|
|Level||64 (Requires 61)|
|Experience||13350 EXP (or 6 42 at level 70)|
|Reputation||+350 Cenarion Expedition|
|Previous|| ω τ ϖ|
<class>, I've got an idea. I want you to head north again, this time into the heart of ogre territory! Northwest of the Hewn Bog there is a place named Ango'rosh Stronghold, which sits on a floating island across a large mushroom bridge. The ogres must be storing the harvested mushrooms there. I bet you'll find them all over the place, and probably on the ogres themselves, too! Bring me a sufficient number and I will try to do something about providing the bog lords with a new source of nourishment.
You have all of the mushrooms that we need to create a new garden for the bog lords?
These are perfect! Oh, thank you, <class>! You've been ever so careful not to disturb the natural order of things, and we've gathered so much information in such a short amount of time! Now, let's see if our little plan to grow a new food supply for the bog lords is going to work.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
Completing this quest starts a scripted event. Leesa'oh walks off a bit and plants the mushrooms. This grows a mushroom tree. A Hungry Bug Lord appears which tastes the tree and seems to like it. Leesa'oh observes this and congratulates you on the success. The script runs as follows:
- Watcher Leesa'oh says: <name>, let's go see if this plan will work. Come along, Buddy!
- She walk south to a nice spot to plant the mushrooms.
- Watcher Leesa'oh says: Ok, let's see about using those mushrooms you brought back to grow the bog lords a new food supply.
- She plants the mushrooms.
- Watcher Leesa'oh says: Wait and see what happens!
- A mushroom tree grows from the seeds. Soon a Hungry Bog Lord appears.
- The Hungry Bog Lord takes a piece of the mushroom tree and holds it to its 'nose'. Seemingly satisfied, it eats it!
- Watcher Leesa'oh says: Oh Buddy, you big baby! Look, it's working: It's really working!! Now all I need to do is grow more of these mushrooms here and the bog lords will likely leave the sporelings alone!
- The Hungry Bog Lord uproots the rest of the mushroom tree and makes off with it.
- Watcher Leesa'oh says: Oh, thank you, <name>! You've made it possible to save both the sporelings from the bog lords, and the bog lords from our wrath.