|The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb</td></tr>
Obtain 5 Razor-Sharp Scorpid Barbs.
If we're going to wage war against the Blackrock clan, we're going to need to plan ahead. <My colonel/My father> has already put the plan together - now it's time to execute.
I need some scorpid stingers... the sharpest ones you can find. Scorpids are all over the steppes, but you can find most of them in the gulch to the west.
Don't worry about what they're for. You'll find out soon enough.
You will receive: 75 and [Sharp Scorpid Barb]
Those scorpids are easy to underestimate. You're lucky you didn't end up on the end of one of those barbs. Or maybe you're just good.
I'll add these to the stockpile. We're not done yet, <race>.
Pick up A Future Project and Mud Hunter before heading out. Circle around to the northwest to find plenty of scorpids and worgs.
Quest progression Edit
-  Mouton Flamestar
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  Abuse of Power
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Patches and hotfixes Edit