| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
or 1050 at Level 90
Learn about the Stormpike Rendezvous from Orkus.
- Learn about the Stormpike Rendezvous from Orkus.
Helcular tasked me with finding and killing worgen. Ordinarily this would be not a problem for Orkus, but I had just eaten several helpings of Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok chops, causing my bowels to cry out in anguish. That's when the trouble began and how I ended up in the water.
Hear Orkus out, <name>.
I will have my vengeance, but first we must heal Kasha.
- "I had just finished making use of the facilities on the docks when..."
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Ugh, the lok'tar must have been cooking up a turd - which would explain the smell.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: By Hellscream's axe!
- Orkus walks to the docks and hides, eavesdropping on a conversation between Balinda Stonehearth and Vanndar Stormpike.
- Vanndar Stormpike says: Oy, 'Linda, where are we meetin' up this Ivar Bloodfang fella? An' what in Bronzebeard's name is that terrible smell?
- Captain Balinda Stonehearth says: They are massing at Purgation Isle, just west of us here, off the coast. We are to meet them there, general.
- Captain Balinda Stonehearth says: As for the smell... *Balinda sniffs the air* I think it's coming from over there...
- Balinda turns around and points in the direction of Orkus.
- Vanndar Stormpike says: Look there, 'Linda! What in the...
- Kingslayer Orkus says: You face Kingslayer Orkus now, dwarf!
- The three joins combat, and eventually Orkus calls his mount.
- Kingslayer Orkus yells: KASHA! Your master needs you!
- Vanndar throws Orkus in the water.
- Vanndar Stormpike yells: ENOUGH TOYIN' AROUND!!!
- Vanndar Stormpike says: Let's get outta here, 'Linda. We dun wanna draw any unwanted attention!
- Captain Balinda Stonehearth says: Aye, general!
- Vanndar can be seen teleporting out.
Quest progression Edit
-  &  & 
-  &  & 
-  & 
-  & 
-  &  &  & 
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.