or 3030 at Level 90
|Reputation||+50 The Kalu'ak|
The Northsea Freebooters all fear and respect Grezzix. I'm thinking they recognize my special talents and envy my amazing ship. All you need to do is tag along with my cabin boy, Lou, and you'll be in like... In like tin. Pirates love tin.
Just talk to Lou when you're ready to go and he'll take you to Scalawag.
Oh yea, you'll want to talk to "Silvermoon" Harry first. He'll have more information on the stuff they pilfered. Just watch what you say around him. He's a freak... crazy for blood elves.
<Harry raises an eyebrow at you.>
So you're like me, eh? A little eccentric.
Nobody dresses like that around here.
About those artifacts... Everyone that has come into contact with that stuff has ended up dead, missing or both.
If you're interested in learing more, I can help - but it'll cost you.
You scratch my back and I'll try not to stick a dagger in yours.
Lou the Cabin Boy says: Hang on to your hat, <name>! To Scalawag we go!
The canoe will then zip you to [35.6, 82.3].
Lou the Cabin Boy says: YAAARRRRR! Here we be, matey! Scalawag Point!
|The Dead Rise!|
|Start||Orfus of Kamagua[40.2, 62.2]|
|End||Orfus of Kamagua[40.2, 62.2]|
or 12059 at Level 90
|Reputation||+500 The Kalu'ak|
This quest is part of the Fury of the Kvaldir quest chain.
The path east of us is a primary hunting trail of the tuskarr. At least that's what it used to be...
More recently our hunters have been returning to Kamagua claiming that the dead have risen and are out for blood! That is what has brought my son and me here. Elder Atuik asks that we find resolution in the bluffs.
Will you assist us in our time of need? I seek heroes willing to brave the perils of Shield Hill, southeast of here. Search the desecrated graves for clues and return your findings to me.
The tuskarr need your help!
<Orfus's whiskers bristle.>
Pirates... is there no end to the depths of their depravity?
We must recover the stolen artifacts and return them to this place so that my people may once more know peace.
The four clues are objects on the floor of the exhumed graves. The named mobs will not attack.
Finding the Mound of Debris:
- Fengir the Disgraced says: From sundered ground the sacrament was stolen. The Shield of Aesirites is lost. Unrest will be eternal.
Finding the Unlocked Chest:
- Rodin the Reckless says: The Staff of Storm's Fury pilfered. A curse upon this land! The storms will never cease!
Finding the Long Tail Feather:
- Isuldof Iceheart says: The Frozen Heart of Isuldof will consume this land until it is returned. Woe unto those that hold the heart as the curse of frozen blood besets them...
Finding the Cannonball:
- Windan of the Kvaldir says: The anguish of ten-thousand years awaits any foolish enough to don the Ancient Armor of the Kvaldir. Beware the mist and fog, mortals; for with them comes your end.
If someone collects the debt from Harry (another quest), he is not a quest giver for a minute or two. Just wait a bit and he'll be back in quest mode.
-  (optional)
- Four-way quest fork - three with 1 step, the shield with 4 steps:
-  (after completing all of Step 7)