|Talbuk Mastery (2)|
Requires Level 64
|Experience||1130 (or 6 78 at level 70) XP |
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
|Previous|| ω τ ϖ|
|Next||[66G-2] ω τ ϖ|
This quest is part of the The Nagrand Safari quest chain, leading to the achievement.
- Talbuk Thorngrazer slain (12)
This darned scratch is getting the worst of me it would seem. So, are you up to filling...<cough>... in for me again?
This time you're going to bag yourself some thorngrazers. They're tougher and wilier than the stags, so keep your wits about you. Look for them... <cough>... sheltered under the trees in the middle of Nagrand to the west and south.
Go on, get out there and...<cough>... show Hemet what you're made of. I'll be fine.
<cough>, <cough>... <name>! You did it. There's only...<cough>... one thing left to...<cough>... do then.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1130 XP (or 6 78 at level 70)
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Undocumented, changed from 30 to 12 talbuk thorngrazers.
- Shado 'Fitz' Farstrider's quests:
- Harold Lane's quests:
- Hemet Nesingwary's quests:
- Having completed all of the above, Hemet Nesingwary offers you