|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
or 93360 at Level 90
Taste the Aged Grain, Light Grain, Fresh Grain, and Malted Grain.
Huh. I guess none of that grain is going to work. Uncle Chen is pretty picky.
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
- Sampling each grain will provide a buff; this buff can be reacquired anytime after and lasts 15 minutes while in the zone unless otherwise noted. More than one buff can be applied at once.
- Malted Grain: ω ϖ—Your natural speed is increased while in the Valley of the Four Winds. 15 minutes remaining
- Aged Grain: ω ϖ—Increase physical damage dealt by 2 while in Valley of the Four Winds. 15 minutes remaining
- Light Grain: ω ϖ—Feeling light as a feather. 15 seconds remaining. Also heals
- Fresh Grain: ω ϖ—Increase nature resistance by 10% while in Valley of the Four Winds. 15 minutes remaining
- Li Li says: Why is all of your grain so bland?
- Grainlord Kai says: The grain we gather needs to be in large quantities for the brewery. But I may know of a grain that would suit your needs.
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.