|The Absent Minded Prospector|
|Level||24 (Requires 16)|
While I traveled on the road to meet Whelgar, I was attacked by raptors and the relic was lost. I don't know which one of the mottled beasts swallowed the relic but if you can retrieve it, I can unleash the power of these artifacts.
Bring me both the Stone of Relu, and the original fossil he holds.
With the Stone of Relu I will be able to release the hidden secrets of my fossil as well as Remtravel's fossil from Darkshore, <name>.
Most excellent, <name>!
Now to see if I can use the stone to decipher the powers of the fossils.
- Archaeologist Flagongut begins to manipulate the Stone of Relu over the two fossils.
- Archaeologist Flagongut says: By the stars! A spirit has been summoned!
- Aman says: Who hath summoned forth Aman?
- Aman says: Ah, I see you toil with relics of the past.
- Aman says: Be warned that even your creators are fallible.
- Aman says: Digging too deep into your past might bring an abrupt end to your future.
- Aman dissipates before your eyes.
- Archaeologist Flagongut says: It's a mystery of the past indeed! But a key to our future!