|The Booterang: A Cure For The Common Worthless Peon|
|Start||Chief Overseer Mudlump|
|End||Chief Overseer Mudlump|
Requires Level 70
|Repeatable||Yes (daily)warning.png"Yes (daily)" is not recognized as a Boolean (true/false) value.|
The Booterang: A Cure For The Common Worthless Peon is a rather fun once-daily quest having players "Knock sense into worthless, lazy peons" with the from the backs of their flying mounts. Available at friendly after completing  .
You will need:
- Dragonmaw Peon Disciplined (20)
- Booterang (Provided)
This is your booterang. There are many like it but this one is yours.
As an overseer you will use this booterang to sow terror into the hearts of defiant peons. Proper use of the booterang will instill obedience and ensure subservience.
Venture forth to the crystal fields and discipline any peons that you see slacking off. Show them the might of the booterang!
It's all in the wrist, <name>.
A hard day's work! It pays off, though, doesn't it? Warms your heart seeing those worthless runts slavering over those crystals... Anyhow, that's all for today. Come back tomorrow for another round of booterang discipline.
/target Disobedient Dragonmaw Peon /use Booterang /cleartarget
- "This is your booterang. There are many like it but this one is yours." is a reference to The Rifleman's Creed taught to all recruits undergoing training to become United States Marines.
- If you are in a group where other members are on the same quest, they will also gain credit for using the booterang on the peons, provided they are close by.
- The booterang is usable while riding your flying mount (for safety from the patroling ascendants). Druids gained the ability to use the booterang in storm crow form in one of the patches.
- A useful macro is /target disobedient. Combine this with raid target icons for easy-mode peon hunting. Unfortunately, not every peon targeted by the macro is a valid target for the booterang (this might be a bug in the quest).