|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm.|
|The Bough of the Eternals|
Requires Level 10
or 389 at Level 90
- Go to the bank in Darnassus, otherwise known as the Bough of the Eternals.
I've heard stories about how the night elves have their bank in a tree - one that looks like a bear! That's so cool! Night elves are neat how they like nature and stuff, but bears are just totally awesome!
Would you take me to see the bear-tree in Darnassus, please? There's a boat that will take us close to there, and it shouldn't take very long. Please, please, please!
Wow, it was cooler than I even imagined - the Bough of the Eternals! I didn't think it'd be so big, but it was! Did you see the bird on top of it too?! I wonder how they got the branches to look like that!
Thanks for taking me to Darnassus, <name>. You're awesome!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 650 XP (or 1 32 at level 80)
- 75 reputation with Darnassus
- 75 reputation with Exodar
- 75 reputation with Gnomeregan Exiles
- 75 reputation with Ironforge
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.