|The Collector's Agent|
|Level||10 (Requires 10)|
Disrupt the meeting between and the in the Ruins of Lordaeron.
- Meeting Disrupted[65.8, 74.8]
According to , the "collector" who wants the crate is none other than the insane of Azshara.
The archmage's faithful servant is to meet with the man who has the crate in a secluded corner of the courtyard in the Ruins of Lordaeron.
This appears to be the sought-after crate.
Tendrils of dark power dance around the crate, but there's no trace of Sanath Lim-yo. You can now claim the crate and return it to your employer.
Upon entering the area with Sanath and Maxim, Sanath says the following:
- Archmage Xylem does not bargain with the likes of you, ruffian. There shall be no payment!
What's this, an intruder? Let's see what the artifacts inside this box can do, shall we?
This isn't supposed to happen!
Sanath disappears just as the Unleashed Voids materialize.
- Find the burning wickerman in the courtyard. Behind it is a flight of steps that lead through a shattered entrance. By now you should notice the trail of spiders you . Follow them around the corner and you will find Sanath killing Maxim.
- The Unleashed Voids that Sanath inadvertently lets loose from the crate are level-specific.
- If you find you cannot interact with the crate, try walking back through the archway and then re-approaching Sanath. The dialogue and scene should unfold again.
- Leave the way you came, if you walked in.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.