| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story|
|Experience||750 XP |
or 45 at Level 90
Listen to Lucien Tosselwrench's version of the story.
- Grow large enough to reach the clouds
- Clouds searched (5)
- Find Deathwing
Not only was Theldurin's story wrong, it was boring, unimaginative, and slow.
I'll tell you how things really happened on that day.
The end! No moral.
- First of all, it wasn't sunny out. It was cloudy when Deathwing appeared.
- The camera tilts up to look at the sky, and Deathwing.
- The cowardly dragon must have seen me, because he turned away and flew into the clouds.
- "I'll find you in those clouds, you worm!" I yelled. "And then I'll throw you to Kalimdor!"
- Lucien Tosselwrench yells: I'll find you in those clouds, you worm!
- Lucien Tosselwrench yells: And then I'll throw you to Kalimdor!
- Luckily, I had been tinkering with my world-shrinking device.
- I decided to keep shrinking the world until I could reach the clouds.
Keep "shrinking the world" until...
- Once the world was small enough, I started to hunt for Deathwing in the clouds.
Walk around the Badlands and look for clouds to search them. He has some random commentary during the process
- Lucien Tosselwrench says: When I find that dragon, I'm gonna throw him to Kalimdor.
- Lucien Tosselwrench says: Surprise, dragon! Aw, shucks.
- Lucien Tosselwrench says: Where you at?
- Lucien Tosselwrench says: Where are you, dragon?
- Lucien Tosselwrench says: He can't have gotten far...
- I had searched every cloud, but I couldn't find Deathwing.
- It was then that I realized: he was hiding in the sun. I looked up.
Look up. Right-click the "sun" to reveal Deathwing.
- The sun burned me bad, but I got my hands around his slimy neck.
- Lucien gets knocked down to 10% health, but he is holding the "Cowardly Deathwing".
- I summoned all my strength, faced west, and threw him to Kalimdor.
On completion, Martek the Exiled offers the followup:
- Theldurin the Lost says: Wow, Lucien. You need to stop drinking RIGHT NOW.
The completion dialogue ("The End! No Moral.") is a reference to the April 03, 2006 Achewood comic.
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- Complete all of
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.