| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|The Defense of Nahom|
|Level||84 (Requires 83)|
Speak to a and succeed in the Defense of Nahom.
- The Defense of Nahom completed
The enemy is coming... and in great numbers.
We will get no further reinforcements. Let us hope we can stop the Neferset advance.
Go outside and speak to one of my sergeants when you're ready. I will help you command the forces we have to the best of my ability.
We did it, <name>! We held Nahom.
You will receive:
Head outside and speak to any of the sergeants. Players have access to three abilities:
- ω ϖ (1.5 sec cooldown) 100 yd range—Move the Ramkahen Infantry to the selected location.
- ω ϖ (4 sec cooldown) 100 yd range—Command the Ramkahen Archers to unleash flame arrows at the targeted location.
- ω ϖ (20 sec cooldown) 100 yd range—Unleash the fury and radiance of the sun at the selected location, healing allies and dealing damage and knocking back enemies.
This fight works much like the fight in did. Move the infantry about to protect the archers so they have can get their volleys off unimpeded. If the Neferset send in a large group, fall back and use the Sun's Radiance move to both heal friendly units and knock back enemies.
The first waves are Neferset Infantry, then a few Ensorcelled Colossi, then finally the Greater Colossus.
- The enemy approaches. Use the Move ability to move the Ramkahen Champions to the southern ramp.
- Use your archers to support your infantry. A few volleys of flaming arrows will take down most groups.
- Use the Sun's Radiance ability if you get overwhelmed! It will heal your units and deal terrible damage to the opponent.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.