|The Demon Chain|
|Level||84 (Requires 84)|
|Reputation||+350 Dragonmaw clan|
ObjectivesAcquire the Demon Chain .
revealed to me the secret of his influence over the drakes in this area. thought the Demon Chain was a myth, but he's had it all along.
And now the fool is about to lose it!
His life is meaningless to me but the Dragonmaw can't afford to lose that artifact. Follow him north, up to Thundermar. The city will be in chaos, so you may be able to land undetected. Return to me with the Demon Chain, even if you have to remove it from Narkrall's corpse.
Find that artifact, <name>!
Do you have it? Yes? The fate of the Dragonmaw depends on the Demon Chain!
<Zaela takes the gore-spattered length of chain and wraps it around her hand and wrist.>
If the stories are true, <name>, it was on this length of chain that had once fastened the Demon Soul, forged in his bid to control the other dragonflights. The Demon Stone has long been destroyed but perhaps this hunk of elementium holds some residual power...
You've done a great thing today.
You will receive:
- When players fly into Thundermar, there will be a great battle taking place between those Dragonmaw loyal to Narkrall and the dwarves. Players do not need to engage any of the dwarves.
- Narkrall and the Demon Chain can be found atop the centrally located hill, near the gryphon roost.
- Once players loot the Chain, an Alliance mob will spawn and attack; it is of regular strength and health.
Upon looting the Demon Chain, Narkrall speaks his last words...
- Narkrall Rakeclaw says: The Alliance... they're defending the Wildhammer...
- Complete the following:
- Complete all of the following:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.