|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Not yet released!|
|The Fabulous Miss Fanny|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
|Experience||83,000 XP |
or 6989 at Level 90
Bring Ang's Giant Pink Turnip, Ang's Summer Watermelon, and Pang's Extra-Spicy Tofu to , and ask her to deliver them. The food must land on Thunderfoot Ranch.
- Launch a pink turnip
- Launch a watermelon
- Launch the Extra-Spicy Tofu
Unfortunately, the pathway to Liang's farm is currently swarming with virmen. We're going to have to ask Miss Fanny to help us out.
Bring some of the food we've gathered to Miss Fanny, who stands next to my house. Then ask her - NICELY! - to send them down to Liang's ranch.
I understand you're the one who sent the food down from uncle's farm. Thank you.
My pigs are picky eaters, but those turnips and watermelons are some of their favorites.
You will receive:
- 83000 XP
- 7 40
- Miss Fanny will come up and stand near .
- The items needed for launching can be gathered down the steps and across from Pang.
- The power for the items is as follows:
- Turnip: average power
- Watermelon: very softly
- Tofu: hard as possible
- If you mess up, you can always grab another of the same item.
- Once all the items have been launched, Fanny will launch players if asked. It is suggested players ask for average power.
- Pang Thunderfoot says: Look! Here comes Miss Fanny right now!
Launching the turnip, watermelon, then tofu:
- Muno the Farmhand says: Whoah. Nice shootin', Miss Fanny!
- Muno the Farmhand says: Good bonk, Miss Fanny! You got nice control!
- Muno the Farmhand says: Nice, Miss Fanny! You hit it strong!
Asking her to hit you:
- Muno the Farmhand says: Hey, what you doing? You gonna get yourself killed!
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.