|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|The Fate of Bloodbane|
|Start||Vereth the Cunning|
|End||Vereth the Cunning|
or 222 at Level 90
|Reputation||+500 Knights of the Ebon Blade|
|Rewards||, , , or|
Suggested Players 
With the riders of the Host of Suffering dead, now is time to put an end to their true leader - Orbaz Bloodbane.
Some of the Ebon Blade's strongest agents have already been dispatched - gather aid and join the fight. It is time for Bloodbane to die.
Are we finally free of that Arthas want-to-be?
Mograine himself arrived to see the deed done then? I imagine there was some ill blood between those two - no surprise that he wanted a piece of the wretch.
You've done exceedingly well, <race>, and you shall be rewarded appropriately. The Ebon Blade thanks you.
- Orbaz Bloodbane yells: Ah, the hand of the Ebon Blade has finally come to claim me. I tremble in fear.
- Orbaz Bloodbane yells: Hah! That's all you've got? I'm surprised you even made it to the citadel.
- Orbaz Bloodbane yells: The Lich King has given me power beyond your wildest nightmares. Behold!
- Orbaz Bloodbane yells: It all ends here.
- Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Orbaz Bloodbane, self proclaimed hand of the Lich King.
- Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Couldn't wait for me to be out of the way so that you could seize control?
- Orbaz Bloodbane yells: There you are Darion! I was wondering when you'd crawl forth!
- Highlord Darion Mograine yells: You'll never have what it takes to lead anything, Orbaz, not even a legion of mindless skeletons.
- Orbaz Bloodbane yells: The Lich King shall extinguish... every... last... one... of you.
- Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Good riddance.
- - Highlord Darion Mograine joins the fight part way through, aiding the players. If the group wipes then he does not despawn immediately, allowing the group to return to Orbaz, aggro him and kite him towards Darion. He will then attack Orbaz allowing the players to step back and let Darion kill him. Bug: Highlord Darion will spawn again if doing the previously mentioned tactic and start the dialogue again, then join the first Darion in killing Orbaz.