| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Requires Level 15
or 528 at Level 90
If we're to find out what's going on down here it looks like we're going to have to fight our way through the entire Deadmines! Glubtok the Foreman will be the first major foe you encounter, a powerful ogre magi. Be careful, he possesses the brute strength of his race backed by his wicked spellcasting!
Take this communicator so that I can keep in touch with you as we continue our investigation. Be careful down there.
Nicely done! A clean kill. Now continue on and see what else you can find! We'll crack this case wide open with you on our side, I just know it.
You will receive:
This is the first quest inside the instance, offered by just inside. Clear a path through the elite and non-elite . s can be commandeered and used against the kobolds and ogres within line of sight. There are also kegs of s which can be attacked to do some AoE damage to the nearby units.
- Ogre Bodyguard 1 says: Me da best bodyguard!
- Ogre Bodyguard 2 says: No, me!
- Ogre Bodyguard 1 says: Me got a big board for hit things!
- Ogre Bodyguard 2 says: Mine gots a nail in it!
- Ogre Bodyguard 1 says: Mine gots a bigger nail!
- Ogre Bodyguard 2 says: Mine gots a RUSTY nail!
- Ogre Bodyguard 1 says: Dats dangerous.
- Ogre Bodyguard 2 says: Only for da bad guys.
- Ogre Bodyguard 1 says: But I'm da best at watchin' da door.
- Ogre Bodyguard 2 says: No I am!
Quest progression Edit
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.