|The Forlorn Spire|
|Start||General Taldris Moonfall|
or 165399 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
- Druid Assault Group Protected
Go there and escort one of her druids to the tower with any forces that she can spare. You'll have quite a fight ahead of you - make sure the druid lives to see the end of it or they'll not be able to seize the tower.
Well done, <class>. This should prove a good staging ground for pushing further into enemy territory.
I sense Druids of the Flame nearby. Perhaps we shall have some sport of them as well.
You will receive:
- Once accepted, ride over to the Forlorn Spire ramp, where you will see a gathering of . s and are involved in the fighting and one of them will use their magic to destroy the Spire.
- The battle will begin, and players will move up the ramp. Several lesser elementals will swarm the area, and every now and then a will spawn. Once at the top, players will square off against a .
- Burn them down quickly, then move to the Forlorn Spire, where the druids will employ their magic to make it crumble. Now the daily quests are unlocked for the Shadow Wardens.
- Sometimes the quest will complete before you have a real chance to get underway. This is because a group ahead of you has taken down all the mobs.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.