| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|The Future of Gnomeregan|
|Category||Chill Breeze Valley|
|Experience||40 XP |
or 239 at Level 90
Meet with <class trainer> at the Gates of Gnomeregan.
- All classes but warlock
- <class>s like you will play an important part in the future of Gnomeregan. To that end, our leader, High Tinker Mekkatorque, has assembled a team of trainers to help you learn your arts.
- We're going to need all the help we can get to reclaim our home and rid ourselves of the troggs and irradiated gnomes. To that end, our leader, , has assembled a team of trainers to help your learn your, uh, "arts".
- will help oversee your training and adjustment to life on the surface. She's waiting for you on the ground floor of the tall building to the east.
- will help oversee your training and adjustment to life on the surface. She's waiting for near the cluster of buildings to the east.
- , a key member of Gnomeregan Covert Ops, will help oversee your training and adjustment to life on the surface. She should be in the council tent to the east.
- has taken up residence in the building just southwest of this one. He possesses powers similar to yours and can help you get adjusted.
- will help oversee your training and adjustment to life on the surface. He's waiting for you on the small practice field to the southeast.
- <name>, isn't it? It's a pleasure to finally meet you. While you were getting cleaned up, Nevin's team told me about your escape from Gnomeregan.
- It's good to meet you, <name>. I'm sure your time in Gnomeregan afforded you ample opportunity to practice your arts. Things are somewhat safer here, but your talents will never go to waste.
- It's good to meet you, <name>. Nevin tells me that you managed to survive the dangers in Gnomeregan by using your wits. That's exactly what we need up here. Clever minds and quick blades.
- So, another one of "rescued" survivors, eh? More than likely, you saved his life from the troggs down there. Did he stumble over his words when he mentioned me? The man has a healthy respect for the demonic powers we channel.
- For a <race> who has spent so much time inside Gnomeregan, you look positively fit and healthy, <name>. That's good. Before we can complete what Operation: Gnomeregan began, we're going to need more warriors like you.
Exit the building and head in the direction indicated.
Quest progression Edit
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.