| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|The Grasp Weakens|
|Level||9 (Requires 6)|
|Rewards|| or |
Speak with in Brill and participate in the extraction of .
- Procedure Completed
While the Frozen Throne lies dormant, the grasp that the Lich King once held over the Scourge grows ever-weaker. His grip on a weakling like Devlin Agamand should be weak enough that we can remove it entirely.
Speak with Shadow Priestess Malia in the manor on the east side of town. She will assist you in the procedure.
|Devlin's Shirt||Boots of Brill|
What did you find out?
Ah, how unfortunate. Perhaps the Scourge's dominion over Devlin's mind remained too strong. Or perhaps our methods are simply not strong enough. It's also possible that Devlin was too simple-minded to comprehend what we were asking him.
Speak with Malia to proceed:
- "Are you ready to begin the procedure?"
- Shadow Priestess Malia says: Very well. Follow me.
- Malia walks up the stairs and stops at a bed upstairs.
- Shadow Priestess Malia says: Now it is time for us to begin.
- Shadow Priestess Malia yells: Devlin Agamand! Listen to my voice!
- Shadow Priestess Malia yells: Your mortal remains have been gathered, here in this place where you spent your childhood!
- Shadow Priestess Malia yells: Resist the Lich King's will, Devlin! Come to us!
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand says: What's going on here?
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand says: Wait, am I... home?
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand says: You people... what are you doing here? Why are you in my house?
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand says: Mother... father... Thurman... where are you?
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand says: No... I remember. My family is dead. And so am I.
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand says: And my soul.... my soul belongs to the Scourge!
- Spirit of Devlin Agamand yells: DIE, YOU WRETCHES!
- A hostile Shadow of Agamand appears and starts attacking. It has a Mind Flay spell but is easily killed.
- Shadow Priestess Malia says: I had better return to my post. You can find me downstairs if you need anything.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.