| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|The Last Wave of Survivors|
Locate any refugees from Auberdine that are still alive.
The last wave of night elves from Auberdine attempted to escape a couple of hours ago. They stayed in their old home, clinging to the hope that it could be salvaged, but it seems they were finally forced out. I fear many of them won't make it, like Laird did not.
Quickly, go down the coast to the west that you can. We're sending Sentinels and Hippogryphs down, but every moment counts - we need to know which ones might make it.
Their pride kept them in Auberdine for this long, but none deserves such a cruel fate.
Thank you, <class>. Some of them surely would not have made it without you.
We'll be taking the wounded to the main building once we have them all safely back in town. Perhaps you can meet us there later?
- <Volcor's body lies motionless. As you begin to move away, a hand reaches out and grabs your ankle. He's alive!>
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Volcor... I'm so glad to see that you made it. But where is Grimclaw?
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: We'll worry about him later. I need to get you to safety.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Thank you for your help, friend. I'll take it from here.
Finding Cerellean Whiteclaw:
- <As you approach, you hear Cerellean gasp for breath. He looks to stand a chance if rescued soon.>
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Cerellean! You made it!
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: I'll get him back to Lor'danel. Thank you for your help, stranger.
Finding Gershala Nightwhisper:
- <Gershala rolls onto his side to look at you as you approach and you see a hopeful smile creep onto his face.>
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Gershala... Dentaria will be so happy to see you alive.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: I'll take him back to the priestess. Thank you for your kindness.
- <A whisper escapes Shaldyn's throat as you approach.>
- Help... please.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Shaldyn!
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: I will see to it that Shaldyn is returned safely. Thank you, hero.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.