|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm patch 4.0.3.|
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|The Legend of Stalvan (13)|
|Start||Commander Althea Ebonlocke|
|Level||35 (Requires 22)|
Commander Althea Ebonlocke has ordered you to deliver Stalvan his death sentence, and deliver his family ring to Madame Eva as a reward for her premonition, and as assurance of her grand daughters survival.
Kill Stalvan Mistmantle and show Madame Eva his family ring.
Stalvan Mistmantle led a life of depravity. Innocent victims died by his hand. Undoubtedly he is guilty of countless crimes. Now the lunatic threatens Darkshire. The Light only knows what sordid acts he is plotting. Travel to his cottage just north of town, <class>, and execute Stalvan, once and for all.
When the deed is done, travel to Madame Eva's and show her his family ring. After all, it was her premonition that led to this gruesome discovery. But Darkshire is safer because of her.
I know, <name>: Stalvan is dead. I sensed a wave of hope ripple through the tainted forest. Once and for all, Duskwood is free from his blood thirst. My joy is hampered by thoughts of those who fell prey to the horrible beast. Nonetheless, you are a brave and cunning <class>.
You will receive
- 4100 Experience
- +500 Reputation with Stormwind
- Commander Althea Ebonlocke patrols Duskwood, the town in which this quest starts.
- Stalvan can be found in his house.[75, 35]
- Make sure you have at least one inventory space free for .
- Stalvan is a level 32 and the area around his house populated by other level 30ish undeads.
- The quest is level 35 but as Stalvan is a standard level 32 mob it's quite possible to do it earlier than that. This is due to the fact that Stalvan used to be a level 35 elite mob.