|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm patch 4.0.3.|
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|The Legend of Stalvan (6)|
|Level||28 (Requires 22)|
According to the caretaker, a great massacre occurred - and by the sound of it Stalvan may very well have been the murderer. The family whom the caretaker serves has run out of funds, and thus the last of their possessions were sent to auction. The remaining junk is left on the side of the Canals, behind the caretaker. Perhaps another clue can be found in there.
Search through the packed up possessions for a clue.
My father was the caretaker of the estate long before I was. He had to mop the blood up after the massacre. But that's neither here nor there.
The last funds of the Flintridge trust have dried up. Now the last of the family possessions are headed for auction. Blame the tax vultures. I guess if you're really itching to learn more you're free to look through this junk. Who knows what you might find.
You slowly slide the lid of the crate off. . . .
You will receive the following:
- 230 Experience
- Caretaker Folsom can be found at the co-ordinates [42.5, 72.4], in Stormwind.
- Be sure to have a free inventory space for the clues you find in the sealed crate
- The crate is directly behind Caretaker Folsom, against the wall with various other boxes.
- Once more, the Forlorn Spirit will attack. Take it down as you did previously. This spirit is believed to have been the ghost of Tilloa, one of the children mentioned in the letter delivered to Caretaker Folsom
- The Forlorn Spirit will be 3 levels higher than you