|The Slumbering King|
|Reputation||+350 The Taunka|
- Queen Angerboda slain
A sheaf of parchment drops from the still hand of the overlord. Upon it you can discern the outline of the rituals that are taking place in the catacombs below.
However, it appears that the queen of the vrykul, Angerboda, is having difficulty awakening King Ymiron. The ritual is taking place within the large chamber, known as the Winter's Terrace, on the north end of Gjalerbron.
If you hurry, you may be able to stop her before it is too late.
Still, you've put a huge dent in their plans and bought us the valuable time that we need.
And who knows, with the way you get around, you'll likely run in to King Ymiron again. I'm sure that he won't fare so well the next time you meet.
Lich king encounter #2!
- Upon encountering Queen Angerboda
- Queen Angerboda yells: Sleep no longer, my love. With the might of the Lich King behind you, the world will tremble.
- Queen Angerboda yells: Give me your souls that I might slay the enemy!
- Queen Angerboda yells: You will not stop my work here! My husband-king will awaken!
- Upon slaying the queen
- The Lich King yells: Not yet, Ymiron. I have other plans for you. You will serve me better within Utgarde Pinnacle. And if these insects survive to find you again, you will get the chance to avenge your wife.