|The Terrors of Iso'rath|
Requires Level 84
|Experience||55,200 XP |
or 131556 at Level 90
|Reputation||+250 Earthen Ring|
Rescue Hargoth Dimblaze, Earthmender Duarn, Stormcaller Jalara, and Stormcaller Mylra.
Return to the safety of the other shaman if Iso'rath's defenses are eating away at you.
It doesn't matter... our plan is falling apart. Some of our shaman are channeling protective auras that should combat the digestive juices and keep you alive, but we need you to rescue the other shaman from the . We won't be able to defeat Iso'rath without them!
Don't stay out in the stomach without the other shaman for too long or you'll be digested alive!
United with the Earthen Ring, we can survive the horrors of Iso'rath. Now it is time to turn our vengeance upon him!
You will receive:
- Be aware of the Digestive Acids bar at the bottom center of the screen. Make sure to run to a glowing bubble for healing if the bar fills up too much:
- You are being digested by the stomach acids of Iso'rath!
- The acid's strength increases over time - find shelter with nearby Earthen Ring shaman to heal yourself!
- Be aware that the in the area will attack you, even while you are in the bubble; thankfully, you can fly from bubble to bubble.
- Attack the tentacles in order of health, from least to most. Each shaman you free will aid you, so deal with the elite, highest-level tentacle last. The order of shaman would then be: Jalara, Duarn, Hargoth, and Mylra.
- Earthmender Duarn will summon one of the healing bubbles himself.
Upon being freed. The quotes below are quest-specific.
- Stormcaller Jalara yells: That foul thing got stains all over my robes!
- Earthmender Duarn yells: I'm... so... dizzy.
- Hargoth Dimblaze yells: I thought for sure I was going to be this smelly beast's dinner!
- Stormcaller Mylra yells: Thanks for savin' me! When you passed out, I thought we were done fer!
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.