|The Tipping Point|
|Experience||34,700 XP |
or 82699 at Level 90
|Reputation||+75 Guardians of Hyjal|
- Look deeper into Leyara's memories
On when attacked , she was waiting near some ruins in Hyjal, northwest of the Regrowth. She acted strangely at the time: calm, silent, and staring off into the distance. Perhaps that location is of some importance to her.
The locket might react if brought to that location.
You will receive:
- Leyara says: I tried to save you Istaria, but I was too weak.
- Leyara says: would never have allowed the Horde to attack our home! And who did send to defend us? No one!
- Fandral Staghelm says: Your anger is not misguided.
- Leyara says: Who's there?
- Fandral Staghelm says: One who shares your pain. One who offers you the power to assuage it.
- Leyara says: Fandral! You escaped from prison?
- Fandral Staghelm says: I was rescued by some new allies. I'm sorry I was not here sooner.
- Leyara says: What is this power? What have you become?
- Fandral Staghelm says: You will learn in due time, my daughter. Come with me. Together, we will bring vengeance to those who have wronged us...
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.